Monday, December 1, 2014

Nasopure Little Squirt To Go Helps Combat Kid Cold, Flu and Allergies

This product was so easy to use! You open up a Nasopure Little Squirt to go packet, pour it into the plastic bottle, shake it up and then squirt it into your child's nose. My kids and I have really bad allergies. This helped wash out some of the guck they had in their sinus's caused by pollen, dust particles and bacteria. After a few days of using it, three of my four kids were breathing better.

My 3 year old hated the feeling of the Nasopure being squirted in her nose. She whined and complained through the entire process and hasn't wanted to try it since. I even showed her the image of the cute little girl on the box and how she looks like she is feeling better after using Nasopure. My 3 year old wasn't sold. Kids are getting smarter. I had hoped she would have loved it because she has been so congested lately. I'm a bummed mom because this product could help her sleep better, allowing me to get a good nights sleep too.

In reading about Dr. Hana's Nasopure Little Squirt to go®, I discovered that it is the preferred nasal wash for kids! I hadn't even heard of it until I had the opportunity to review it. The best part is that it was designed with little hands in mind, so your kids can do it themselves if you are comfortable with it. 

This product is available on Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment