Saturday, December 20, 2014

Liztek PSS-60 Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review


Liztek Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
I was so excited when I was accepted by Liztek to review this portable speaker! My Assistant Softball Coach had one similar, which immediately caught my interest because it was durable and wireless. He would bring it to our games and blast some fun jams to get the kids pumped up. It worked like a charm!
I highly recommend checking this product out! Even my husband was impressed. And it comes in additional colors like red and blue! 


As soon as Liztek PSS-60 Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker arrived, I had to try it out. What I noticed immediately was that this portable speaker was so light, making it easy to tote around. Inside the box was the speaker, instructions and a connector cord for people who own smartphones or other devices that don't have Bluetooth capability. Such a brilliant addition in their product packaging! 

It was very easy to pair with your smartphone, iPad or other Bluetooth device. I loved that it didn't require any code to get it working. I played several songs before trying out the speakerphone feature. The sound quality was clear even when I continued to raise the volume. 

When testing the speakerphone, I had my 10 year old daughter call me from our house phone to my iPhone, which was paired to the portable speaker. I clicked on the phone button on top of the speaker and was connected to her. Everything worked perfectly. The only thing was there was a delay in her voice and my voice reaching each other. I've experienced this many times with other Bluetooth devices. This happens because of the technology being used and/or the quality of the connection. Other than that this portable speaker works amazing! 

Available on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment