Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker Review


This waterproof, handsfree shower speaker (or anywhere buddy) makes a great gift for any occasion! It has a speakerphone with a built-in mic that allows you to have conference calls or any calls without having to hold your phone. You can plug in your iPod Android device, or mp3 / mp4 player and listen to music too! Because it is waterproof you can use it in the bathroom, boat, beach, and pool without worrying about it breaking. With 6 hours of playtime, you don't have to worry about the battery dieting too fast.

I'm so glad that the exterior is made of a rubber-like material because my 3 year old grabbed it out of my hand and threw it across the room. It didn't break or shatter; And it still worked great!


I used it while I was getting ready in the morning. (Here's the Instagram picture I took of me and the Water Resistent Bluetooth Shower Speaker). As soon as I attached it to my mirror, I dialed my husband's cell phone to test it. Definitely a conversation piece! The best part is I didn't have to worry about it getting wet. The sound was clear. After I finished my call, I played music from my iPhone. 


Overall, the Liztek JSS-100 HD Water Resistant Bluetooth 3.0 Shower Speaker makes a great gift for the holidays; and for that matter any occasion, especially summer vacation!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. it's awesome shower speaker. Liztek is beast brand of speaker. i'm using this speaker in my bathroom and kitchen. Thanks for sharing great post.
    Bluetooth Speaker
    USB Charger

    ReplyDelete