I love testing skincare products! Especially ones that can help reduce those fine lines. As a BzzAgent I had the opportunity to tryout Paula’s Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster. I received this product for free for my honest review.
Paula’s Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster is an anti-aging product with hyaluronic acid that binds with skin to hold in moisture and plump up those wrinkles while also hydrating your skin.
I used it for almost 4 weeks. I love the feeling of it when applying it to my skin. It came in a small trial sized bottle. The trial sized drop applicator didn't really work. The directions said to apply two drops directly to your face or mix it with any serum, moisturizer (without SPF) or eye cream. I wasn't able to easily get many drops out of the applicator so instead I smeared the outside of the drop applicator against my skin.
Upon first use, my skin looked healthier and hydrated. I used it every day in the morning and evening, mixing it in with a moisturizer. I'm very impressed with how m y skin looks and feels. However, it took about 3 weeks of use for me to start noticing some of the fine lines fading. Nothing drastic, but I am noticing a difference.
Additional information about Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster:
- It can also be used before or after AHA or BHA exfoliants, retinol treatments and other anti-aging products.
- The formula is suitable for all skin types — even breakout prone skin
- Like all Paula’s Choice Skincare products, the ingredients in this formula are proven effective by published, scientific research
- It’s also 100% fragrance- and colorant-free, with no added dyes or irritants
- Paula's Choice skincare products are never tested on animals