Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel Brightening Eye Cream Product Review.


Hooray to a product that actually firms and tightens those ugly crows feet around the eyes!

I love the sun, but never realized how much damage it could do to my skin until I reached my 40's. And pollution isn't helping things out any better. Those fine line aging wrinkles around my eyes literally creeped in over night and boy would I like to see them disappear. 

I've been wanting to try an eye cream that not only helps soften (and eliminate) those fine lines, but also helps with puffiness caused my allergies! My allergies have been brutal since I moved to North Carolina. Well... a couple weeks ago I was fortunate to come across Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel being offered on Tomoson.com review site! I jumped at the opportunity to test and review the product. 

Below is my experience!
It is an amazing product! It has a very light cucumber scent and actually feels cool when applied. It isn't greasy at all. And it absorbs into your skin much faster than a cream. For the past couple weeks, I've been applying Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel before bed and once I wake up. I wash my face first, then apply it using a dabbed approach around my eyes. Immediately, I've noticed the skin around my eyes actually feel firmer like they are tightening on application. 

As for puffiness. I haven't noticed much reduction in that area yet. But tis' the season for really bad allergies and colds too. 

Overall, I really like this product and highly recommend giving it a try! This product isn't tested on any animals which I love. And it is made in an advanced FDA registered facility. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment