Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C 20% Serum


When I was asked to review Valentia’s Even Glow SerumI was a little hesitant because I have sensitive skin. I've tried a few products from Lancome and Estee Lauder (such as Visionnaire) and ended having an allergic reaction. For over a year, I had to see a dermatologist to clear up my skin. After reading this products natural ingredients, I thought I would give it a try and I am so glad I did!

Packaging: The packaging is very attractive with it's white box, gold trim and black font. Written on the front of the box is the products benefits. The line that read reduces wrinkles and fine lines immediately caught my eye.

Aroma: When I opened the darkish glass bottle, I immediately got whiff of a citrusy aroma - a scent you may smell at a spas. This product smells fantastic! Almost has a tint of an orange smell. Not overwhelming at all. 

First impression: I first applied it before I went to bed. Immediately upon applying, my facial skin felt soft. The product itself has a silky, smooth feeling to it. It quickly absorbed into my skin.

After a few weeks use: I can't say enough about this product. I didn't break out or have any reaction from this product. I did mention my concern to the company initially and they said to use a little and increase every few days. I did what they said and experienced no skin rash problems. My skin isn't dry. I can already see a difference in my skin tone, where it appears to be evening out.

I highly recommend Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum! ($35.00 on Amazon)


** I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Become glad to have read your nice blog post. Aging especially untimely aging is a really a burning problem today. You have said about a product, that is as good as our Obagi Products for aging.

    ReplyDelete